Another one-time opportunity is the Open Ki Seminar – style-open martial arts seminar – concerning "Ki and its application in self-defense".
Grandmaster Kuoha will be explaining the eternal mystery Ki, the internal energy, and its proper use in self defense. Several martial arts techniques will be illustrated and their practical application practiced.
Everyone interested and experienced in martial arts is invited to participate. The self-defense seminar will take place on Sunday, November 12th at 04:00 PM in the general purpose hall at the TSV München Ost.
Recapitulating schedule for stays and demonstrations:
- Training with grandmaster, TSV München Ost (Kara-Ho internal), Nov. 6th, 6:00 PM
- Ki seminar, TSV München Ost (Kara-Ho internal), Nov. 7th, 6:00 PM
- Kara-Ho demonstration with ice break, Nossen – Altzella monastery, gallery, Nov. 9th, 7:00 PM
- chair- and canefight techniques, TSV München Ost (Kara-Ho internal), Nov 12th, 10:00 AM
- Open Ki Seminar, TSV München Ost, Nov. 12Th, 2:00 PM